Wednesday, December 22, 2010

You Got Me All Broken Up In Second Chances

sorry it took me awhile to update but im updating :).been pretty busy lately and yeah...last monday i went to renew my passport and i bumped into Ash :).had breakfast with her and we spent the entire day together cause she wanted to follow me go out with a friend :).tht friend was really really late!tht friend was supposed to come at 2 or 3 but instead he came at 8!but i cant blame hime entirely cause he was helping his mom for christmas.anyways then last weekend was really hectic cause i was serving for the christmas luncheon :D.i was supposed to go to church at 6 but i had no other transport than my brudder so i followed him and got there ard 1.30?he was supposed to b there at 1 sharp cause the chairs and tables were coming.but when we got there the chairs werent even there!so i met up with Jon and Daniel and they wanted lunch but they already said they'd eat anything and it was all up to me to make a decision -.- hate it when tht happens.then Daniel started making jokes bout how it would take me a lifetime to make up my mind on just where to eat.i gave him the death glare and of course he'd just smile at me and i'd laugh.my brudder said 'just pick anywhere la!'.so we ate at the pan mee shop and we just sat there ate and talk talk talk xD.Daniel showed me tht there's a Marshmallow & Spaghetti game :O.i sucked at it :p.after we left i just hung out with Jon cause the chairs came.and he showed me his 'model walk'.super hilarious i tell you!couldnt stop laughing xD.and we exchanged our right slippers and at some point i fake befriended him and he reminded him he had my slipper -.- he said 'if you dont wanna b my friend,you're not getting your slipper bck!'.but it was funny.good times good times xD.ahahahahaha anyways met up with Melanie,Miriam and Martin at One Stop.wait i just realised all their names' start with M xD.ahahahahaha.Phoebe was late xD.Phoebe asked me if i was doing anything after all this cleaning up i told her no.cleaned up in less than an hr and we had to wait for more chairs so they told us we could go for dinner.so i went to makan with Phoebe and Jon and when we came bck,the chairs still havent arrived -.-
so we went to One Stop again to meet up with Sereen and Michelle.Sereen insisted i try the tau fu fa eventhough i didnt want any but she ordered it anyway.but she paid for it la so yeah...then all 4 of us just started talkling bout relationships and i realised tht even tho they're yrs older than me,they really do have my bck :).tht night i found out tht Sereen didnt even talk to the ex after she heard bout what happened.but now its all ok :).everybody's talking to everybody :p.went bck upstairs to clean the chairs and then we were done so we came down and Phoebe and Sereen went bck d.so Michelle,Daniel,Jon and i sat on the stair and just talked.i got home at 12 :O.had to wake up at 6 and left the house ard 7.45?but my brudder was supposed to b there at 8 but we got there 20 mins later.so he was late again xD.Phoebe came late again xD.i guess she really didnt wanna go home cause she asked me if i was doing anything after we were done again.but sadly we didnt go out...when i got home i was so tired i actually slept frm 5-11 and for some reason i kept crying frm 1 to 5 :(.it was weird cause all a sudden i just kept thinking of someone i should think of...anyways i just need to clear things up before school starts cause need to concentrate on PMR PMR PMR so tht i can hopefully get good results and prove my mom wrong to the core!:)

feeling confused right now.people say i should give him another chance but he already screwed up the fist time.and now i think he's leading me on.i dont know.i think we should clear things up.

gonna stop typing now cause im lazy to type more.if i can,i'll blog from my ipod later :p.check out my tumblr tho.the typographies are there because i guess i can relate to them?there's more pictures on tumblr but the stories are here so...check it out kay?:p

No comments: