Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's A Beautiful Night And We're looking For Something Dumb To Do...

hello again :).on Saturday i went out with Sarah and Erika for lunch :).we went to Happy Days and ate and ate and ate xD.we ate lots cant remember much tho xD.eheheheh it was so fun!took lotsa photos and i kinda camwhored a lil :p.but took a few pictures x).then today i found out something amazing!this is how i found out :D

*i walked towards my brother who was hanging ard other people(too many names to mention).Daniel was on the phone and then he saw me.after i stood behind my brother for less than 5 seconds and then Daniel came up to me*

Daniel: i didnt know you were serving
Me: no im not...
Daniel: yes you are!
Me: no.im not.
Daniel: yes.you are.
Me: no...
Daniel: yesss
Me: no la
Uncle Bosco: yeah you are

*at this point i was really really really confused.i thought they were playing a prank on me*

Me: i dont think so :S
Daniel: you are la
Jon: eyh you are seriving
Me: no...

*my brother turns ard*

My brother: yeah you're serving

*turns bck*

i was really confused but then Aunty Sheila said 'we put you're name in.if thts alright' and and i was like yeah sure its ok :D.and she asked if any of my friend would want to too.so i pulled sherrinder in too eheheheh :).Melanie already had plans cause she told me when someone asked her earlier.and now i get to serve :D.weee~ eventhough im 2 yrs earlier :p
weee~ ehehehe :).gonna go watch the new episode of Gossip Girl now :D

No comments: